cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Policies

Dear Ebay,

Under busienss polices Navigation link is failing to take yout to your selected listings. Before ebay open 2017 it was working perfect.  I have called ebay 10 times and gotten 10 different answers.  There was a whole effort at the ebay open 2017 managment to get all the links working and really help the sellers make a wonderful experience for the ebay buyers. We the sellers can't do this if are links are failing! Please help us out and get this working ASAP. I am around for input if you need. Thanks, Steve

PortableWealth
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Business Policies

I suggest reporting this on social media as they will see it sooner and be able to send the screenshot to the tech dept. 

You can contact ebay on social media. Do not give any personal information until an eBay employee contacts you offline:

https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I think we are talking about the same problem!  Please let me know if you get any results!

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Hub/BUG-SELLER-HUB-BUSINESS-POLICIES-Selected-Active-Items-Not/m...

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

PROBLEM:  The past couple weeks I've been unable to view the respective active items under each Business Policy.  This functionality was working previously, and I assumed it was a minor glitch that would be addressed, and about a week ago I sent feedback to eBay through the "Send us your comments" feedback link on the Business Policies page.

EXPECTED OUTCOME:  In "Business Policies" section of the Seller Hub, when clicking the numerical-value link to the far-right column of listings in the respective policy, the respective individual active listings with the respective Business Policy should display as a result (IE: If a seller has a Shipping Policy named "Free Shipping" with 50 items linked to that policy, clicking on the "50" should deliver the user to a search page with only those 50 individual listings properly filtered and selected from all Active Listings.

ACTUAL OUTCOME: Instead of displaying listings properly filtered by the respective Business Policy, the user is dropped on the Listings page showing ALL active listings without any filters.

Is anyone else having this problem?  I've tried a couple different browsers over the past couple weeks and recreated the problem again just now, if anyone has any ideas on what the issue could be please let me know. 

Thank-you!

SNAG-0112.jpg

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Hi yes same issue for me. 🙂
PortableWealth
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

This problem is still occurring for me, it is very difficult to easily change shipping, payment, best offer, etc. policies across many listings without being able to select these listings!  I looked back at my records and I first reported this to eBay via email August 6th.  

Are we isolated users with this problem?  I am curious why more users are not affected/upset with this?  Is it because they are not using the new business policies?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

It's working fine for me.

I have tried this on 2 different eBay seller accounts on both Chrome and Edge on Windows 10.

Both eBay accounts use the new Seller Hub.  I don't know of any other settings on my accounts that would affect this. 

http://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/manage

As of this morning, I could not replicate the error.  The feature works as it's intended to.  I click the number of items that use that Business Policy and click View ## active listings, and the site then selects the correct listings.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

grilled, thank you for taking the time  to check into this and state that you're not able to replicate this.  Right after reading this I (fingers crossed that it had been fixed) tried on my primary desktop then on another laptop that isn't used for ebay and still encountered this issue. 

I thought perhaps a browser extension or other config on my end might be causing this issue, so I fired up Chome with extensions disabled and also tested Firefox, Edge, and even Internet Explorer, all with the same result of not dropping me off to the selected # of items under the business policy, and instead showing ALL listings.  Very frustrating.

I am going to surmise it is possible that some particular combination of eBay account and Seller Hub settings may be causing this.  Since you (and presumably many others) are not encountering this issue (and are unable to replicate it), I may attempt to alter some account settings to see if I can find the culprit.

Open to any other suggestions!  Thanks!

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

UPDATE (tks for suggestion to reach out to social support  @comics-scifi-collectibles , Iwe should have done that a month ago...)  https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Hub/BUG-SELLER-HUB-BUSINESS-POLICIES-Selected-Active-Items-Not/...

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@ritasloft @grilled  Thanks to @portablewealth who shared with me the reply he received from the ebay  team member who helped him.

Hope this helps.   Jenny 

I am a community board volunteer and not an eBay employee

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: This should be resolved now. Please give it a try and keep me posted if you continue to run into problems! grin

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

OK, great. when do you ever plan to take care of the watch list issues???

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@capriracer351 wrote:

OK, great. when do you ever plan to take care of the watch list issues???

Hi @capriracer351 - Please start a new thread with any questions you might have on Watch Lists. This thread is related to a different feature and wouldn't be the best place to address this topic.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

why re-direct a straight forward question?
Can you answer his question or not?
If so...are you allowed to post the answer?
If not...why not?
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@nawlinsron2 wrote:
why re-direct a straight forward question?
Can you answer his question or not?
If so...are you allowed to post the answer?
If not...why not?

Why? Because it's not what THIS thread is about.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply