cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Descriptions are missing..

I wanted to check on my item and suddenly I notice that none of any of my items have any descriptions I can see.  I keep trying to verify myself and nothing changes.

I’m not playing eBay games anymore!

First my pix were turned into thumbnail minute size & now my descriptions are missing.

Ebay am not playing your games.

Not sure my next path yet but am sure done with this game!

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: All Descriptions are missing..

Yep.... that's what we're seeing too. Thank you for confirming that it's not just us!  (Although, definitely not happy that our customers can't see our descriptions right now!)

The customer rep I talked to on the phone said it's all related to the issue devon@ebay referenced.

Message 16 of 31
latest reply

Hey Devon, Any updates on this problem?  The good news is "Like the new layout".

Message 17 of 31
latest reply

@jewelbiz 

Mine seem to be back on!  Thanks Devon@ebay  !!

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

@toomuchstuffagain35 wrote:

It would seem that once more, Thursday night maintenance went awry.

Last week the listings went awry from Friday eve to Sunday afternoon. NOT being able to list, relist, revise, etc.

What do you expect from ebay's programming, design and IT / Tech team:

ZZZZ_212.jpg

🤔

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

Mine not!

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

please do not disturb this team. it is critical they remain focused. nap time is just 10 minutes from now.

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

One of my accounts is back. The other is not yet. 

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

No clowning around my listings now still have no descriptions IMG_0339.jpeghave no descriptions…

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Ok descriptions seem to be back on 3 of mine out of 106 I just looked at!

But why do I have to get so upset with eBay for what all the time?

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

The descriptions are back on two of the listings I just checked. I presume that they are back on all of them.

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Ebay's tech team is working on the issue.

Please be patient.

eBay control centereBay control center

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

@jbbowers12012 wrote:

Hey Devon, Any updates on this problem?  The good news is "Like the new layout".

Hey @jbbowers12012! It looks like our Tech team is saying that this has been resolved! But if you are still running into this please reach out to customer support to have your account added to the ticket. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

@inhawaii 

And here I thought it was these guys...😆 Stooges.jpeg

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

It is now 12:19AM PDT on 8-12-23 and my listings have no descriptions.  eBay hire only IT people that have been fired after 2 days at their last 17 IT jobs.  FIX IT.  I have no item description, but I do have ads for 64 other items where I never have those ads.   That's an accurate count, by the way.   There's not even an item number showing.  FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT!

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Devon.

It is now 12:19AM PDT on 8-12-23 and my listings have no descriptions.  eBay hire only IT people that have been fired after 2 days at their last 17 IT jobs.  FIX IT.  I have no item description, but I do have ads for 64 other items where I never have those ads.   That's an accurate count, by the way.   There's not even an item number showing.  FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT!

Message 30 of 31
latest reply