cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Painting your own bodies!!!

Ive found it to be quite expensive if you have someone paint a body for you. Also it takes forever to get it back. When I decided to paint my own I had a hard time finding a cool paint mask that I liked because all that was out on the market were just plain and simple basic designs or was someone elses design. I know what I wanted it to look like so I tried liquid mask. Unfortunately my hand is too heavy to be using an exacto blade on these plastic bodies. Assuming that there has to be more people like this I decided that I wanted to do something in order to make the everyday Joe RC enthusiast a simple and easy way to paint a body with the "Exact" paint scheme that they have in mind and do it in such a way that it looks like a profesional did it. From this idea I am starting up a small business called "ExacTrim" and what I do is make Custom Paint Masks. I will work one on one with you in ordedr to create your EXACT paint scheme that you have in mind. Once this is done I will then Create and Cut out the Paint Mask for you. Now you have your scheme that I can adjust to fit any body you want it for and then you can paint it yourself. The possabilities are endless. I also have a Wide selection of Window Masks that are designed with the Exact measurements of numerous bodies that allow you to paint a 2mm trim lime around the windows. Which to me was a very difficult thing to do free hand. On top of that I have Stencils such as HoneyCombs, my most popular item, Polka Dots, Stars, and even Puzzle Pieces. So when its time for you to have a body painted please think of "ExacTrim" Custom Paint Masks and Stencils. You can find me on Facebook!Stencil PatternStencil PatternWindow Trim MaskWindow Trim MaskCustom Paint MaskCustom Paint Mask

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0