cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentic Gucci Loafers or Oxfords

Greetings!  This is a tough one because I'm working with limited info and images.  I really need some assistance authenticating these loafers because of the following conflicting details:

1. I asked for the name of the loafer type as written on the box (no photo of it), the reply was Gucci's Women Black Frame loafers, but the back of the shoes have a stitching pattern like the Gucci Horsebit Leather Loafers.  
  2. Gucci changed the inner sole recently (to a tag vs. embossed logo) and the inner sides appear to be more cloth-like than full leather, but their loafers have been around for a while with slight nuances over the years so....
  3. Gucci's men's and women's loafers are very similar looking, and I've never seen this particular outer-sole on the bottom.  

I'd hate to be an ignoramus because I'd either be passing up a good deal with a hasty dismissal or for ignoring some inconsistent details and purchasing a fake.  I'm hoping some pros out there are able to spot immediate red flags or the green lights, would love the latter.  Thanks people!

Recently Updated.jpg  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Authentic Gucci Loafers or Oxfords

I recommend you post your pictures on the fashion board.

@jsales0 is the shoes expert. She'll request additional pictures if needed.

I suggest you post individual pictures so they're larger and show more details.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Fashion/bd-p/fashion
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 2
latest reply