cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC Comics Batman #232 June 1971 Graded VF -VF-NM 8.0-9.0

DC Comics Batman #232 June 1971 Graded VF -VF-NM 8.0-9.0

Antique DC Comics Comic Book.  

Batman #232 June 1971.

From The Online Appraisal: 

Appraised Online At $300 - $450  

"Very Fine to Very Fine/Near Mint 8.0-9.0 on the Comics Guarantee Corporation Grading Scale.

The comic looks to be in high grade, with a few non colour breaking spine wear being the only real faults visible.

I cannot make out completely from the photos supplied but it looks like the top staple may have a slight pull on it, resulting in a very small part of the interior pages being exposed through the spine." 

From The Seller:

I Do Not See Any Problem With The Staple As Described Above. 

If The Winner Agrees With The Appraiser I Will Agree To A Partial Refund Within 10 Days Of Receipt.

Also, Selling: 

Batman # 200 March 1968 Graded 5.5-6.5 F- F+ Appriased Online At $30.00-50.00.                                                The Lockhorns "I See You Burned The Cold Cuts Again" 1981 Excellent Near-Mint.            

Broom Hilda Comic Book By Russell Myers Copyright 1976

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0