Business Insights
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Business Insights

Random 4.79 fee just keeps coming

I’ve sold one item on eBay, and I’ve only bought one item. And now I have this constant reoccurring fee of 4.79 appearing on my card. I don’t know how to cancel it and I can’t find anything about it. Can someone please tell me what’s happening?

New Private Seller

Hello , I am a new seller , as a new to ecommerce I want to know what are the essential thing we must do to get my first sale on ebay , I have purchased my inventory and listed on ebay as a private seller and also paying listing promotional price to ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Transaction Report Question

Hello, I have been downloading my transaction reports and was wanting to see if someone could explain why a charge (i.e. charge for refund cost) would be a + value instead of a - value in the gross transaction column? Ebay is charging me for $xx amou...

1099K Not Matching Sales review

Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I knew I was getting close to the 20k limit so I paused my store. My sales report had me at just under 20k, but I got a 1099 indicating I was just over 20k. Any ideas for me? Was really plan...

Doing everything I can to NOT USE eBay any longer AFTER THIS LATEST CHARGE/FEE

While I'm not the biggest seller/buyer only about 645 feedbacks I have to think I'm somewhere in the middle from a client size perspective. Ebay for me has just gotten toooo expensive (less flexible and inconvenient with their paypal decisions and PR...