Pottery & Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass
For those folks, new and old, who buy, sell, ID, and admire depression and 40s-50s-60s era glassware; to share resources, photos and get pattern ID assistance.
Help each other with Glass identification, values, etc. Share ideas for selling and buying Glass.
A collection of Ebayers who appreciate the fun of collecting and chatting with others.
Intends to put American collectors of Moorcroft pottery in contact with each other-- to exchange information and compare notes. Hopefully, in the future, face to face to meetings, (in a mutually agreeable location), will be possible.
A private group for people with interests in pottery, glass and just plain being nice to each other
Looking for help Identifying and Pricing Japanese Items
Can anyone identify this crystal glass marking?
Help identifying maker of Art Glass vase
Can anybody tell me who the maker is on a vase that I'm selling. It is item number 332079647722 . Spent over an hour trying to figure it out and still have no clue. Thank you everyone!
Can anyone tell me anything about this Moorcroft vase (about 7" high)? Mainly, what type of flowers are they? but also, date and approximate value? Thanks!
Hi, I need your help please. I have just inherited a collection of these vintage & antique figurines. I know very little about them and need an idea of what they are, who make them, and worth. Anyone out there that can help, please do....Thank so very much.
I need help! I'm no expert or dealer. Can anyone help identify the markings on this bottle please.
Assistance with Old Glass Vase Identification
Is this Gaudy Welsh?
can anyone identify this old green pottery pitcher; no markings; from the 1950's?!?
Can anybody help identify these two patterns. I searched my reference books to no avail.
Looking for help identifying arts & crafts era matte green vase with marks
need instructions to post a question in Pottery and Glass. I really don't want to form a group just need to know how to post a question. I have been away from Ebay for awhile and things have certainly changed especially with boards and forums. Thanks. Joci
does anyone recognize this glassware pattern?
Need help identifying antique drinking glass,
I need ID help with this vase. It's 8" tall and 2.5 square across. First I thought it was pottery but now I think it's glass. White inside. Rough bottom. Any ideas?
Piece is signed , but I cant make it out. Anyone know the maker?
Piece is signed, but I cant make it out. Anyone know who the maker is?