Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Kay Finch Bunny Rabbit ID and Value?

Hi, I have a bunny that looks to be clearly made from a Kay Finch Mold but I am confused because he is porcelain and not the typical ceramic pottery?? I am wondering if he is of any value if made by a rouge ceramicist or someone who acquired one of h...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Please help identify or confirm glass maker. Diana & Nymph Maryland Glass Cream & Sugar.

I found this cream and sugar that has an etched pattern of Diana and a Nymph or cherub. I have seen a very similar pattern identified as Maryland glass. I have seen a blank that looks like this attributed to Cambridge Glass although it had a differen...

Diana1.jpg Diana2.jpg Diana3.jpg Diana4.jpg

cut glass or lead crystal set

Greetings. The subject describes my question. As far as I know purchased by my parents in the early 1970s from most likely a European import emporium. Each piece is quite heavy and colorless, even in bright light. I'm assuming they are lead crystal p...

CutGlass1.jpg CutGlass5.jpg CutGlass4.jpg CutGlass3.jpg

Need some help with this old vase

can I get some thoughts on this old vase? A friend's family has had it since the 1930's and it was in the American House Hotel in Boston, MA in 1935, when her aunt worked there and put flowers in it as part of her job. I can not decipher the marks on...

IMG_1100.jpg IMG_1101.jpg IMG_1089.jpg IMG_1088.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors