Pottery & Glass
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Pottiepals

A private group for people with interests in pottery, glass and just plain being nice to each other

0 Posts

Depression/40s-50s-60s Glass

For those folks, new and old, who buy, sell, ID, and admire depression and 40s-50s-60s era glassware...

1730 Posts

Activity in Pottery & Glass

American Indian Tablet Stone

I purchased two of these stones at an estate sale about 25 years ago. The person had lived in Arizona for many years. Looking for information about the artist or tribal affiliation of the artist. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

DSC05222.JPG DSC05227.JPG DSC05224.JPG DSC05228.JPG

Resolved! Need Help IDing This Porcelain Mark

Doing inventory, I noticed a lot of items I had listed at one time have disappeared. Since these were a number of years ago I no longer have the information for them. For the life of me, I can't find out what company this is. It looks like R & J Cleu...

red1.png red5.png

Help to identify glass maker

Hello. I need some help to identify a glass maker who uses a red & gold oval foil sticker on their products. There is only a part if it left on the goblet. It is not Murano and I have searched everywhere for it but with no success. I would appreciate...

IMG_20240324_144508.jpg

Where can I post a request for help?

I know this is a topic specific group, but long story short I survived a catastrophic stroke last year and gave thousands of pieces of dinnerware back to the thrift store material continuum. But after I learned to walk and talk again I decided to sta...

Johanna Calif

My Grandmother made ceramics under the name of Johanna Calif. Her name was Johanna Sailors. I grew up with many of the Santa's she made. Sure wish I had asked more questions when I was younger. . My 93 year old dad remembers helping her pack things f...

Resolved! Marquis by Waterford patter ID

I have these plates or extremely low bowls that are each marked marquee by Waterford, but I cannot find the pattern name. they each measure approximately 7 7/8 inches in diameter and have a beaded rim and beaded base scroll in the middle resembles a ...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg