cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleur De Lys Ribbon mark on Victorian era woman portrait creamer pitcher - What Who's is this?

This Fleur De Lys mark seems suspecious to me.  I've seen people claim that it's a French piece from between

1900-1940, but can't find anything that verifys that claim.

The creamer, pitcher is approximately 4 1/2" H x 3" W.  The Woman has long auburn hair and is featured in a portrait 

on the front.

Researching the mark, the closest I find is the Limoges China mark - it seems identical except for the fact it

state Fleur De Lys in lieu of Limoges China.

Could anyone please shed some light who this piece is by and when it may have been made?

Thank you, once again!

Suzanne

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Fleur De Lys Ribbon mark on Victorian era woman portrait creamer pitcher - What Who's is this?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I would imagine that this was made by one of the east liverpool, ohio companies.  Not sure which, several used a fleur de lys mark.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

These are fakes made in China, they arrive in the USA with easily removable stickers.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

This is a fake mark from China...

A counterfeit marking,..

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

This is NOT French!!!!

It is a fake!!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I agree with wyominglady304

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have the covered sugar bowl. Was always told by family that is was "valuable" but guess not. Time to "yard sale" it I guess! Thanks for the info.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Please note the original post was from 2014. By responding to it, WE are bumping people with legitimate questions.
Janet
Message 9 of 9
latest reply