cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay seems to have removed the shipping choice for Economy First Class

I tried all 3 browsers and I can't create a new listing that shows the choice for Economy Shipping.  I've relisted a few old things but anything new the closest I can get is First Class Package which is $3.50.   With or without Fixed pricing.

2 weeks ago when I listed a few things I had no issues. 

I called to let them know about 8 hours ago and the CSR agreed the option was removed. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Advanced mode allows me to create a template from one of the old unsold listings with correct Economy Shipping available, hopefully this will be a work around for a problem our old friend ebay created for me.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I don't get on here too often but yes I have seen that. I was trying out Wonder lister and also had that problem but I switched to sixbit and they have it. But I have mostly gone to flat shipping of 1.00 up to 5 cards and have adjusted my selling price down just to make it easy. I also had to either take returns out of my listings or go to 30 days I haven't made up my mind on that yet. I am spending the summer moving things from TL to sixbit and learning how to use a csv file to migrate to other sites to make the time I list more productive

Message 3 of 3
latest reply