cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your biggest pet peeves when it comes to plus sized fashions available now?

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering what your pet peeves are in regard to what's currently available out there for plus sized divas?

Some of mine:

Tops with Necklaces Attached - WHY is this limited to the Plus Size Fashion World?? Who on Earth Thought We Can't Accessorize On Our OWN??

Pants with small inseams - Not every plus sized girl is on the shorter side of the scale. There are some amazon beauties out there!

The hi-lo top trend - I don't particularly detest this style but it's SO overdone at this point. I forget what a straight hem looks like!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What are your biggest pet peeves when it comes to plus sized fashions available now?

Pants with small inseams - Not every plus sized girl is on the shorter side of the scale. There are some amazon beauties out there!

I find the opposite problem. Many pants that fit nicely otherwise have very long bodies, from waist to crotch. And dropped waistlines mean that many that seem to fit have hip -sized "waist" bands.

One tip. I found a seamstress who will take up hems, add darts, and add gussets to sleeves. She is worth every penny I pay her. (Actually, since we Canadians don't have pennies anymore and since she is not cheap , every Loonie I pay her!).

Message 2 of 2
latest reply