cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing error in Women's Plus Size clothing

Ebay has some of the best selection of plus size clothing for women you can find at a reasonable price. But nothing is more exasperating than to place a bid and make a final purchase of that beautiful garment you've been looking for; only to find out later that the bold listing describes it as a 16W (or whatever your plus size is,) but it  is really a straight size 16 or what is considered to be a Missy cut --not a Women's cut. So you end up with something too small. Or if they do the opposite error on their listing, then you end up with something too large.

It is amazing to me, why sellers who bother to place listings on Ebay don't have a better understanding of what it is they are selling. As a buyer, I' ve had this mishap happen a few times for me.  And I do understand the frustration. So, before making a bid or purchase, look at three things on the listing. 1) the top listing 2) photo of the garment tag (if available), and 3) make sure the size in the lower description agrees with the top part listing.  Also, if the seller hasn't given much description at all so that you can confirm the correct size you need, then feel free to ask them a question to get more information. If, you still happen to mistakenly purchase something that's been listed incorrectly, you will likely  be able to return it for refund (even from sellers who say they don't do refunds). It's just a hassel to do so. Happy Ebaying! Stay blessed!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Listing error in Women's Plus Size clothing

Even more important are measurements.

I thought I could trust Eileen Fisher, but my usual size in EF is 1X and my last dress was 3X. Both dresses fit fine.

And am I the only one who wants upper arm measurements?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply