cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined because there has to be a better selection of plus-size clothes than what I'm finding....

Hi, I just joined the group. I hope to find a better source for nice, even CUTE, plus size clothing than where I'm shopping. One or two racks at normal department stores? The plus-size stores in malls are okay, but most of the clothes there are very dowdy-looking with wild patterns, like a shirt that looks made from an old mumu or something. I just want something cute and normal patterns, not jungle-looking or weird images on my clothes for crying out loud.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Joined because there has to be a better selection of plus-size clothes than what I'm finding....

Hi 

I encourage you to check out what we are selling. We specialize in Plus size clothing. Mostly lingerie but some swim and skirts. We would want your opinion good or bad. 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

How do I join this group?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I think its an open group and you can join.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I feel the same way!  I list stuff regularly that does not fit me that I buy or gifts from people that do not fit.  They are cute!  Always check it out because if it isn't there it will be eventually!  Plus4me ebay lister!1

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I hope you'll look at what we have as well. We have a decent size selection of plus size clothing in all sorts of patterns. And please do let me know what you think of our items - good or bad. Lori a.p.treasures
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Absolutely Love every item in your listings You have great taste where do you find such great inventory? I have you saved and will tell my friends and family!
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Welcome,
Please stop by TheFashionFrenzy.com and let us know what you think. We sell brand name plus size clothing for more than half off the retail prices. 0X to 3X and 14W to 24W.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thank you so much. We have helped a lot of friends and family downsize over the past 5 years, and we got a lot of items that way. And we go to estate sales, church sales, garage sales, etc. I sell clothing and accessories, and my husband sells all kinds of collectibles - jewelry, ceramics, art, etc. It's our business, and we love it! a.p.treasures1107 Lori
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

have you checked our out stuff yet?
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I understand your frustration.  Please take a peek at my store.  I sell mostly plus size high end clothes--Chico's, Talbots, Ralph Lauren, Jones New York and many others.  Lots of Foxcroft from Nordstrom plus size shirts.  Also men's larger sizes.  Most items are used.  However I only list items in mint or near mint condition that I would feel proud to wear.  Let me know your thoughts on my descriptions and my photos.  

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Part of the problem is that we are perfect customers.

Because so little is offered by stores for our sizes, we have been trained to buy the nicest items immediately and not to look for sale prices.

What does end up on the Sale racks are the very unusual sizes (5XL) and as you say the dowdy/ugly items.

And then because we have so little choice, we wear our clothes longer than our thinner sisters, meaning there is little on the gently used aftermarket.

I've already bought one dress through this thread, a dark red silk Eileen Fisher NWT and one third the price of local stores, even with shipping and import fees (I'm in Canada.)

Message 12 of 12
latest reply