Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Need help with selling vintage photos
Need help with selling vintage photos
Hello, I have a old photobook with black and white pictures. Guessing 1950's. Good condition. A collector is interested. He wants description, how man...
by in Photos | Updated by vssoutlet
Please watermark your pictures
Please watermark your pictures
I am a collector of world war 2 aviation pictures. I have invested quite a bit of time and money looking for and buying on Ebay. The quality of snap s...
by in Photos
Some ideas on these (cdv or cabinetcards)? It might be a whole family...
Some ideas on these (cdv or cabinetcards)? It might be a whole family...
I'm not sure if this is the place or antiques to post these but I was wondering if you had any idea of what I have here. I found these in an old cigar...
Trying to get photos uploaded from a hosting site
Trying to get photos uploaded from a hosting site
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to list with pictures I have at a hosting site. I can get them into the body of the listing, but i wanted to get a ma...
by in Photos | Updated by tradewindscomm
Buyers Copying Photos then Returning Them
Buyers Copying Photos then Returning Them
I'm considering listing an album with some WWII era photos.Has anyone encountered buyers that copy the photos then return them for a refund? If so, is...
by in Photos | Updated by justanothermaroon
Unusual and I am stumped. Victorian couple and black child in powder wigs/Philippine studio
Unusual and I am stumped. Victorian couple and black child in powder wigs/Philippine studio
Ok, this has got me STUMPED. I have spent hours on google, only to find that the studio listed on the picture is P. Geronimo, Tuguegarao. It features ...
by in Photos | Updated by cinnamongirl1967
tyson & perry photography charlottesville va civil war era, anyone know who this might be ?
tyson & perry photography charlottesville va civil war era, anyone know who this might be ?
Hello, I have these 2 old photos by tyson & perry, I was wondering if anyone may know who this is, Thanks
by in Photos | Updated by imagine.ink
Is their anybody that knows who this is.
Is their anybody that knows who this is.
by in Photos | Updated by marou_dori
Goodyear blimp, balloon photo very old any info appreciated
Goodyear blimp, balloon photo very old any info appreciated
Can anyone out there give me any info on when and where this photo was taken? What kind of ship is in the distance and what kind of balloon is on the ...
by in Photos | Updated by slideshopper
Please help to identify this photographer's signature
Please help to identify this photographer's signature
I can not make out this photograher's signature. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I will attach a photo of the signature. The photo...
Unable to list an item
Unable to list an item
Every time I go to list certain items for sell when I get to the very end it stops me and says photos must be atleast 500 pixels on the longest side. ...
by in Photos | Updated by greatitems4greatprices
proplom photos
proplom photos
Since the program became i have a problem occurred display pictures did not appear when you search for the product
by in Photos
question
question
How do I add a photo to my profile
No picture for the itams when i plase name im sacch
No picture for the itams when i plase name im sacch
Hi.. the pictures after sarch.
Photos
Photos
I cant see photos in my app
by in Photos
Problem
Problem
After the last update I can not see the pictures
by in Photos
Photo
Photo
Can someone please tell me how to add a picture to my profile? Please and thank you in advance!
by in Photos
Photos
Photos
Hellothere is a problem in the latest update to your site I can not see the pictures for any product I hope to speed up the repair of the defect sitet...
Items pictures
Items pictures
HiI can't see the items pictures. . Whay ?These problem .. happened when i was updated the ebay appPlz solve the problem
by in Photos
The pic for the items not show
The pic for the items not show
The photo gor the item i csnt be shown
by in Photos | Updated by nooonus
resolution center
resolution center
I can't find the resolution center to upload pics ...HELP !!!
Pictures not posting
Pictures not posting
I have had several listings since the new app that has not posted one or more of the uploaded pictures. I see other listings not displaying photos als...
by in Photos
selling
selling
What is this 500 pixel thing ? For over ten years I have been complemented on my photos now some postings are fine and some stop at you need 500 pix. ...
by in Photos
Photo editing program for Windows 10 suggestions - recommendations?
Photo editing program for Windows 10 suggestions - recommendations?
I had to get a new computer, burned out mother board and vista, replaced with windows 10. I am looking for an easy to yse photo storage and editing pr...
by in Photos | Updated by gabla
Id help needed for black football player 1920s? Looks so familiar!
Id help needed for black football player 1920s? Looks so familiar!
I have a small photo of a man in a football uniform, #22. My guess it's maybe from the 1920s or 1930s? He looks so familiar, I feel like I should know...
Help identifying Tom Melvin 1950's signed Photos
Help identifying Tom Melvin 1950's signed Photos
Hello, I am hoping someone will recognize these subjects, possibly movie or fashion stars of the 1950s. I have acquired a collection of over 30 11"x14...
by in Photos | Updated by book-saver
Another Tom Melvin Photo
Another Tom Melvin Photo
Thanks again for any help on who the subjects are.
by in Photos | Updated by book-saver
Looking for ID help
Looking for ID help
Vintage 10x20" Black & White Cityscape photo. Signed in pen. Not sure the city or photographer.
by in Photos | Updated by bill11223
1920's Specer Lens Film Strips
1920's Specer Lens Film Strips
Hi,Does anyone know of a resource for old 1920's film strips? Especially those from Spencer Lens? I'm having a difficult time locating anything on the...
by in Photos
1924 University of Pennsylvania Medical School Graduation Photo Composite
1924 University of Pennsylvania Medical School Graduation Photo Composite
I ran across a University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Medicine Class of Internal Medicine Composite photograph from 1924. It looks to be taken ...
by in Photos | Updated by figtree3