cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payout error

I have been trying to see the details on my payout from today, but keep getting the server is down, it's not you it's us error page

https://www.ebay.com/mes/transactiondetails?type=PAYOUT&uuid=5920552055&transactionId=5920552055&sh=...

It's been like this all day.  Anyone else?

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: payout error

Same thing here. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Same thing for the last two days, is there any official statement?

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I'm getting it as well.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I’m not having any issues with that. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Yes!  I am getting that error also.  It's now almost 10pm CST.    This is getting very frustrating.  It's been all day!

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

It is now the next day--same error!  WTH?

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

This account has been getting that error since yesterday, but other account that just got pay show the details.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@steve_stuff  @jjddmwi  @rimas99  @bmf_tradingcards 

I posted this on the mentor board and got a couple of good answers.  A fellow mentor said that this problem seems to be happening with only Chrome.  He told me to check Firefox and it worked.

An eBay employee posted this:    We have seen this show up as a tech issue for our sites overseas but it sounds like you may be running into something similar. The ticket open for it is  ALERT14738 and it is described as "Seller's unable to load eBay Payment Payout page". You can reach out to customer support and have them add you and just let them know that your issue is similar to one that is open for eBay sites outside of the US.

I still added my name to the ticket and was told the more people that do so, the quicker the problem will be addressed.  I have PMd you with the info too.  Good luck to all!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for that! The bad thing is that Chrome rules everything around me. lol Hopefully, they will get this solved soon.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Worked this morning. [6:am mst] so 'dead' for three days for us.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply