cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is ebay skipping weekly payments this week

per payments page last payout last tuesday next payout next tuesday...no payout today????

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Same problem here, no weekly payout today.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Same here.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Same here and my payout is supposed to be daily. All payments were shown as cleared late yesterday morning so why am I not getting paid today? The problem is even deeper.....an item I sold last night shows paid but doesn`t show in my account at all . I`ve highlighted the missing transaction (see screenshots)?  They have this so complicated most can`t keep tract . 1.JPG2.JPGThis place gets shadier everyday.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Yep. eBay is glitching again 😞 

I have daily payouts and my Monday payment is showing as 8/31 payout now even though it’s already in my account and all the $$$ I was supposed to get in today’s payout is just sitting there on hold. 

-p*m
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Same here weekly payouts, I was paid on 24th bot it states 26th with no payout this week

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Same here

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

UPDATE: the missing transaction has shown up in my account and todays transfer is "in progress" so it looks like Managed Payments is experiencing major lag times for some unknown reason. I hope everyone else get the same result so we can all get paid today.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Just got off the phone with a managed payment CSR, they have no clue whats going on....  She offered to put in a ticket to "force" a payout through , but told her I would rather them not mess with my money any more than they already are.  They are aware though, since there is a message in the community area now "Some sellers may have experienced an issue with payouts. We are aware of this and we are working to resolve it. Thank you for your patience."

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

If this weekly payout delay is a global issue and effects all weekly payout sellers forcing a delay to the next weekly payout date.....there has to be a metric c'hit ton o' cash stalled in the process.  

Message 10 of 10
latest reply