Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Money stuck with Ebay. Unable to change Payoneer account

My Payoneer account was closed due to mismatching details (not sure why this happened as the details I uploaded were correct). Anyway, the Payoneer help pages advised me to start a new Payoneer account, which I successfully did. So now that I have a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payments by the end of the bank day?! Really?!

This is mostly a rant:I’m practically tearing my hair out because of how long it takes for payout to get through to my bank account. Why does it take until the end of the banking day for a payment to arrive?I’m not sure how long it takes for a PayPal...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cant receive money from my sale

Iv sold an item on eBay and I can't receive the money my bank cards are not registered in the country I now live in which is the country I set the account up in. So when I try and register a bank card it just says it does not match. Any ideas

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How long will the payment holds continue?

Hi - I have a rating of 120 as a buyer, and have started selling stuff and it has GONE GREAT (about $600) in the first week, but I'm out quite a lot already on packaging, postage and shipping (not to mention the loss of my stuff being sold) without a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payment funds

I have a buyer who opened a payment dispute with their bank but their purchase was delivered more than 30 days prior, (probably why they went with their bank rather than through eBay) although I also had a no returns policy due to the medical nature ...

Account review payouts being held

I am an eBay member seller and buyer for 24 years. My account is above standard. No claims. No negative feedbacks. eBay is holding my payouts. Almost $300.00 now. It says my account in under review. Ebay said it’s a periodic review. Has this happened...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can not enter micro deposits

Hello,I received micro deposits in my checking account. Going to the seller hub, there is a blue banner to verify my account and when I click on learn more link in that blue banner it just tells me I need to enter the micro deposits. There is nowhere...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing numbers

I purchased an Ebay gift card, and all the numbers are not there to redeem the card, what can I do to get the missing numbers

payment hold

hello, my payments are getting old, because i had few cases about an item,and i got and email like this " payouts have been placed on hold.We request that you immediately:1. re-read and familiarize yourself with the Bad Buyer Experience Policy;2. ens...

180 dollars processing disappeared

So this morning In my processing section of managed payment showed 180 dollars processing . I bought 3 postage labels this morning I spent 32.50 on postage so my available balance went to -32.50 . . I log in this afternoon my processing funds shows 0...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors