Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non-payment

Has anyone, besides me, been cursed by bidders/buyers that do not issue payment after placing a bid and winning an item I have listed. There have been numerous bidders, with 100% positive feedback, that didn't pay for their winnings, nor did the even...

Is escrow a reliable payment option?

I'm trying to sell a used car, will using escrow guarantee that I get the money from the sale? how long does it take to get the money from the sale? Is it possible to get scammed?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Managed payments

HelloI opened a separate bank account for managed payments. Payments to eBay are done automatically. When the time comes to pay eBay, will the charges come out of my Paypal or the new account?Thanks

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payments ...

My MP just started on 9-9 and of course , I knew it was coming for quite sometime so maybe it’s too early for me to have an “opinion”, but I do have a question to all those complaining about not getting their money ASAP like PayPal ... Have people ju...

What will happened if it Reaches the 90 Day Limit

my 90 Day is Total $124.07, and I have no Idea what will happend if it reaches the 90 Day limit. Either transfer the money to my bank account or transfer the money to my PayPal account. When you get this message, please reply to me back immediately. ...

Refunded a buyer and I was debited for the sales tax

I had to cancel a transaction and I issued a full refund to the buyer. The buyer then opened a case since eBay did not refund him the taxes and two weeks later (today) I was debited for the fees eBay collected. How can ebay charge me for taxes and fe...

eBay and PayPal payments

Is it just me? Is anyone else having problems with eBay recieving fee payments from PayPal? This starting happening to me in August.I tried to contact both companies. I'm still waiting for a call back form eBay (5 hours later), online chat rep was us...

Shipping fees

Since eBay took over managed payments we are having an issue with the shipping fees coming out of a different checking account then one we gave them. Whenever we sell something it goes in to our eBay checking account but the invoice for the month and...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receiving payments

I’ve added a credit card for selling. Why are payments still going to PayPal?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors