Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BUYER OPENED RETURN EBAY REFUNDED I APPEALED WON HIGH VALUE CLAIMS WILL NOT SEND 2600 DUE REFUND

New ebay and paypal account sold a BMW engine for 2500 buyer opens a return I pay an additional 300 in return shipping ebay refunds buyer, I appeal the decision and win. Due to the return and amount that this put paypal in the red paypal closed acct ...

managed payments

Managed payments is ruining the business it took me 15 years to build.I get my payouts about a week after I sell an item and now because of a return request,my funds are on hold and I can't even buy shipping labels........here is the biggest bomb yet...

Ebay Invoice Skyrocketed

Has anyone experienced this before. Managed payments has had some annoyances, but overall its going much better than expected. Since starting managed payments my monthly invoice to Ebay has been considerably smaller. Prior to managed payments I was p...

I Cannot Pay For My Items! Ebay Can’t Help Me!

I have been trying for days now to pay for 2 items i purchased but payments will not go through. It goes in circles. I choose to pay by paypal and it goes to my paypal account and i log in and click pay now but it goes back to checkout and tells me t...

Multiple eBay Accounts & Paypal

Hello, 2 questions please:1. Is it possible to have multiple eBay accounts under managed payments?, how many?, with the same bank account?2. Do I need to have a paypal account in order to accept paypal payments in M.P.?Thank you very much in advanceB...

Resolved! Ebay managed payment transition

As for all changes, I do get wary, especially the new Ebay payment transition. When it made its announcement that they are going live, I watched very closely on this transition. I had money coming in for several days, and waited. My funds wasn't movi...

MERCHANTS THAT STEAL BUYER'S MONEY.

MY STORY IS NOT NEW. ITS HAPPENS DAILY TO BUYERS. MERCHANTS THAT LIE, MAKE EXTENDED DELIVERY DATES. THIS IS NOTMY POINT HERE. WE KNOW THAT PAYPAL IS EBAY. BOTH WORK HAND IN HAND. THIS IS MY POINT. BOTH CAUSES BUYERS TO LOSE THEIR MONEY BECAUSE MERCHA...

Managed payments still has no support!!!

Finally was able to request a callback. Something tells me I will be busy doing something when they decide to call. Granted I have seen higher wait times.

gwzcomps_0-1600359084435.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors