Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Payments and Unpaid Item Case

Originally, the FVF were charged upfront as soon as a sale is made. Now with managed payments, you no longer receive a FVF invoice and the 12.35% is taken out of the payout. My question is, what is the point of an unpaid item case now? Will Ebay stil...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

???Finding a new online bank for use with my Ebay store .

I'm disabled, up in Massachusetts were recently snowed in my livly hoodis eBay ( my girlfriend and I both have eBay stores. This week I've already had two sales that would be my paycheck . Ebay has stated that they will not be using PayPal anymore so...

Manage Payment

If you don't comply with EBAY's demand to sign up for Managed Payments, they will punish you. We have resisted this program and several weeks ago, they blocked us from adding or modifying any of our auctions. Several weeks before Xmas, who did they h...

Seller wants my ID/passport picture

Is this normal or some kind of scamOnline-Gold / Your mediator for all big online games / Gold, Coins, Game-Keys and more! ______________________________ Hello ??????? ?????????, As you have certainly read in our offer, we carry out transaction verif...

Paypal sucks

Sent payment via Paypal. It was refunded for some reason. No one knows why. I am trying to pay the seller but have all sorts of roadblocks. I can pick up the phone and contact my credit card company but Paypal won't take calls. So I spend countless f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Managed Payments vs. Paypal

Now that I'm on management payments, when I get the "sale", Ebay doesn't breakdown the taxes, fees, surcharges, etc. etc. and I have to keep records. I have to know how much is gross, how much is net, what the taxes are, etc. Managed payments doesn't...

Not on MP, what happens if auctions currently listed end beyond the deadline for signing up?

Not sure if this has been covered already so I apologize if so but: I've been waiting to jump on the managed payments bandwagon mainly because I like paypal + reading about MP debacles makes me nervous about signing up right away. I know if you're no...

Charge to many times

I was charge by EBay and PayPal for the same thing and I want my money back

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors