Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 1994 fleetwood jamboree searcher class c rv

I am trying to purchase this vehicle and want to make sure it is not a scam this is the email eBay sent last night to me eBay sent this message to Pamela Ruth Willcoxon.Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn...

pamwill_3551_0-1611252735124.gif pamwill_3551_1-1611252734865.gif pamwill_3551_2-1611252735170.gif pamwill_3551_3-1611252734893.jpeg

Automatic Payments not saving have to repeatedly enter Debit Info for every single listing????

Has anyone else had a problems since the switch to managed payments with their automatic payment method nt saving? My experience so far with this new payment method has been very frustrating as well as the payout options! My payouts were set to defau...

questions on MP

I changed to MP not because I wanted to but ebay was making me anyways I signed up on fri and since then sold 2 itemschecking my ebay account heres what it says payouts--no resultsavailable it shows the 2 items I soldon hold --no resultsprocessing--n...

INR But tracking shows delivered

I just had a buyer open an INR, they are in Italy, and tracking shows the item was delivered on Jan 5th.I responded to the case, showing the tracking and that it was delivered. So why is eBay holding the funds?

Managed Payments

I had a customer who put in a request saying they didn't receive the item on the same day they received it. So the request was closed that same day. Ebay withheld the funds immediately from the payout the next day, even though the funds were released...

1099 form questions

Quick question about receiving 1099 forms. Is the total net or gross? If i sell an item for $8.00 with $6.00 shipping, that totals to $14.00. Will the 1099 be $14.00 or $8.00? If i sell 100 $8.00 items then i made $800, right? If i sell 100 $8.00 ite...

ebay managed payments and 1099 question

wondering if my seller income that ebay reports to the IRS includes the sales tax that ebay has already taken out for each sale? my gut feeling is that only my gross income (not including the sales tax) is what ebay reports to the IRS with the 1099 s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ouch! Please help me to sort out managed payments fees

I was put on this Managed Payment today, and I wasn`t quick enough to take expensive items off the account to avoid MP high value (for me at least) transaction. When I saw a whooping $21.58, I wasn`t happy. And what the hell is "Final Value FeeStanda...

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 8.01.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 8.02.21 PM.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors