Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHERE Is My Money, Ebay???

Had a few sales at the beginning of this month, funds had settled and became available on the 4th/5th and have yet to be paid out. Today is the 13th. I have $1,400 that I have been relying on receiving on time and Ebay will not send it to my bank. I'...

Payment Processing and capital I's

I am currently broke. While most of my adult life I'm not. I find myself in a tough financial situation due to some awful life events I won't go into. So I have decided to sell some items that I have collected and with this new payments management, I...

I Can't Unlink my paypal account from my ebay.

my Paypal account got limited.now i want to unlink that paypal account from ebay,but when i click the unlink button in ebay it forward me to the account summary page.i cant withdraw my money recieved from seelling.if i continue with this paypal i wou...

Buyer Disputing Payment instead of Returning Items

I Have a buyer disputing the payment through PayPal instead of filing for a return on items she wants to return. She is stating that she will keep my items and get her money back. I’ve asked her to please file for a return and I will send a label to ...

Address issue

strange thing happening. I won an auction, when I go to pay it has an address I haven't used in about 15 years. And shipping says free. But it is not free. How is this appening?

Managed Payments Phase 2 store subscription fees etc no longer can be preferred payment - problems

There are several issues with the Phase 2 set up (that I unfortunately am in)Despite what is posted here and on the website, what used to be on invoices will now come out of your checking account with no warning, no invoice, and no ability to use one...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Details of fees charged by eBay

I'm aware ebay recently changed its fee structure, but want to find the specific details of charges I've been assessed. There's only a total listed for the item but I would like to see the breakdown as I believe I was overcharged, however can't be ce...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment policy

How to create payment policies correctly? please give guidance.

Resolved! Payment Method

what are the best payment methods we can use on ebay?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYMENTS

Sold an item and ebay says the customer paid for it and it's time to ship it. BUT, I'm not shipping anything until i see the funds in my bank account, which will take a couple of days. Customer won't be too happy. With paypal, it was immediate paymen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors