Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About my payoneer verificatin.

I did not start selling on ebay. because of this situation about payment. i did not receive link to connect payoneer to ebay. please tell me how i link my payoneer account to ebay.thank you

Collections scam

Recieved a letter from Allied Collections Credit Corporation. I have never even purchased anything on ebay!!!

New payment system is a disaster !!

This new payment system is absolute dog dirt! .. It was so much simpler before ..now I am switching accounts trying to reconcile amounts that don't match who's paid and when and how much (less thier fees) Now having to send money all over the place b...

PayPal safe?

I have a buyer wanting to purchase my pool table and use PayPal. My concern is he lives in Sweden and wants to ship the item from my Houston residence to another state. I have heard many stories the buyer will dispute the sell just to not pay after s...

Give me my money, ebay

Its Sunday, I'm broke, you've had $500 of MY money since Friday. Your manged payments program won't pay me til some time tomorrow. Guess I'm not doing anything today. This switch from PayPal was the GREEDIEST thing I've ever seen. Way to screw over y...

Questions about the new payout system

I am a part time seller so Saturday my first batch of items finished. By Sunday morning all of my buyers had paid and I had printed the mailing invoices. Sunday evening I went to Paypal to check my balance then remembered it was going to start coming...

User avatar by Scout
  • 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

Chime

It says my funds are available but not in my bank account how long does it usually take I’m worried I didn’t type everything in correctly

Why cant I use my credit card for payment

I am facing this issue with purchasing item from ebay, with my Visa card, but its giving error:"We couldn't verify this card. Please select a different payment method."I already have enough limit to make payment, but I cant make the payment. This iss...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Voided payments

Hello On the 13th I was bidding for an item I won the bid then after checkout I received a massage from my bank to say 77.20 has been reserved for payment to POS PayPal EBAY U however the seller says he hasn't received payments but I got a bank deduc...

Hello

I sold item in Ebay but my bank account in ebay doesn't work. I request to ebay to make payout but payouts was failed. Then I talked to ebay to send me money through Paypal. They told me last week to wait for a few business days. But it's difficult f...

Refund

I clicked to purchase an item by accident. I immediately went to order and requested a refund. I am trying to stop it fromcoming out of my checking account. I even emailed the seller to let them know it was an accident. Item hasn’t shipped because th...

Managed Payments Scam - Help Needed

I sold a high value £2799 item via eBay and delivered it via FedEx tracked delivery to an eBay collection point so I did everything correctly. The item was collected and then the same day the buyer opened a dispute via PayPal claiming the item was no...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors