Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CANNOT VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY

I continue to get this message everytime I try to list something. I used my legit phone # and thats verified and email is verified. I used my legit address and also linked my pay-pal account. I have no idea what else to do? I made sure my name in my ...

Chargeback--Just when I thought I have seen it all on eBay

So I posted several months ago about a substantial chargeback I had received. I have also had 7 chargebacks with MP in about 10 months, while I had maybe 5-6 PP disputes in 20 years.But this one for me takes the cake. A guy emails me his intent to re...

PAYOUTS

EBAY HAS BEEN TELLING ME FOR OVER A MONTH THAT THEY ARE HAVING COMPUTR ISSUES AND CANT RELIEASE FUNDSMHAS ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAE ISSUE

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment pending - as buyer

I brought something a month ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything. Its supposed to arrive today. The seller is new and I'm pretty sure now he's a scammer. Or an idiot. But he says he can't cancel it. The status on it says payment pending. It has...

An error has occurred

My debit card was charged $30.08 by EBAY on August 28, 2021 however I didn’t receive the item in my cart.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payements required before cart is full

Hello!I already have 3 « won » items in my cart and am waiting for a 4th one, whose auction ends in 4 days, all from the same seller, implying potential lower shipping costs.the problem I have is that eBay requires a payement on one of the items in t...

Managed Payments is Terrible - Any Opinions?

Why has eBay forced all sellers into these "Managed Payments?" I sold something last Thursday Aug. 27th and the money still isn't in my bank and it has been 5 complete (nearly 6) total days since the sale. These "Managed Payments" are really a strain...

I can't pay

I can't pay for an item. What is the reason for that?

So, Ebay collects the money, but cant send to paypal; Paypal no longer shows balances on account

Maybe I'm missing something here, but now that ebay is doing managed payments, why can't we have an ebay balance to use toward paying shipping, ebay fees, etc? or is it there and I just cant find it? Paypal used to be easy to use....now there is no r...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors