Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NAO SEI OQ FAZER

Eu comprei um oculos dos estados unidos , ai quando chegou aqui no brasil tavam cobrando 600 reais de importação eu nao paguei e ele foi mandado de volta para os estados unidos ai essa merda de site nao me deu o reembolso , oq eu faço ?

pay

I sold $515 worth of stuff from sept 30 through Oct 4 my payout was a big $176 from sept 30 through oct 4 how did that happen, where is my money ?????

Difficulty paying

Hello,I was unable to make payments through the bank account that was first presented to me and was informed that the bank had authorized it. Is there a clear reason for that ?Thank you.

Contacting Ebay

What is a working ebay phone number with a LIVE agent ????????????????????????

Refunds deducted twice

I am new to eBay and made a mistake on one of my auctions. I put in the wrong buy it now price and the item sold quickly before I could change it. I informed the buyer and initiated a refund. My eBay account says that the refund was completed on the ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payment dispute?? What's up with this??

Just want to know if any seller has ever ran into this. I made a sale on 8-22-2020. Item shipped on 8-22-2020. Item was delivered 8-24-2020. Buyer left positive feed back. The Managed Payment pending funds were sent to my bank. All is good-----until ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 38 replies
  • 5 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors