Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I can't understand why fee depend on the bayer country

Same listing section, similar product. If a buyer from Australia is charged 20.5% from full payment, if from England, then 18.5%... Payments - MP...This is not different VAT - i take the final amount, i take the total fee, in one case the percentage ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments, when do you ship?

I'm not enrolled in managed payments yet. I'm looking at a flow chart on this ebay information page:https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/service-and-payments/managed-payments-on-ebay.html Step 1. Once the buyer has paid, the funds show as pending in ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 21 replies
  • 3 helpful

none of the payment works

Hi Guysmay i know what could be the possible reason to thistry to checkout some items, tried 3 credit cards, all cards I use very often, keep ask me to use other payment methods; then i tried paypal, then paypal say unable to process, finally tried g...

Resolved! Shipping Issues

Why still some countries are not providing Shipping with free methods?

Payment Dispute

So, this morning a guy bought a 25 dollar item from us. Late afternoon, as soon as he saw we printed the label, he opened a payment dispute. We haven't actually shipped the item yet, just printed the label, so if I cancel the order, will the dispute ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment problem

The product I sold reached the buyer days ago, but I can't get my money

41CBB736-793B-4A4E-A913-AD01C44900E0.jpeg

PAYOUT NOT MADE

Hi Team ,Good Morning ! I would like to infom you that the payment for the order no. 20-07695-40639 has not been sent by ebay to payoneer for payout.Please update the status on same. Thanks & Regards,GIGLI RIGLI GEMS.

Trying to collect payment from buyer

Hi guys, I just want to know if I'm in the wrong here? The buyer has good reviews, they're getting an item that was won from a bid. They said they'd pay on Friday, it is now Saturday. I'm in a situation where I'm living between a dorm and my home, so...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors