cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift Cards

Can I use gift card to order products¡

BITCOIN PAYMENTS

I need help. I am trying to buy a Golf Cart and the owner says she is using ebay to do the transaction, but Ebay sent me an invoice and says I have to pay with Bitcoins. Is this real? I have neven bought anything with Bitcoins.the cost of the golf ca...

New Managed Payment Requirements

Have others been required to upload a valid government ID and upload a bank statement for verification? How long did the process take? I've been selling then all of sudden they put me on hold. Any reason why this just randomly happened?

Ways of getting paid

Can You still get paid through Pay Pal account?Not ready to give my bank statement to ebay.Thanks in advance

Add A Bank Account

Hi, I have a question. Can I add a bank account that is not in my name? I use my wife's bank account. We share the same last name. This is to set up payments for goods sold. I have $ that was paid to me but no way to send it to me. ThanksMike

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment

I found a solution for those who do not have PayPal or credit card. Sri Lankans can use your HNB debit card to make purchases during this international payment limited period

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Total refund plus extra

Hello, I sold an item that I had already sold out of, so I wanted to totally refund the buyer, with an additional 10% over that amount for their trouble. How do I go about that? Thank You

Most Marked as Helpful Authors