Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paying the seller

I just want to pay my bill, credit cards debit even a bank card just for ebay. Don't work. If ebay takes a payment, it refunds it back to me in minutes.

Billing

I need to know why there's an $8 chrge on my checking account 

Managed payments shipping costs.

I don't understand shipping costs with managed payments. I mailed a pkg. and shipping was $3.50 but details shows -$11.31. Why? Final amount that I received was much less than expected. Also, if I use paypal for shipping with managed payments, and I ...

Refund seller using Apple Pay

Hello everyoneI bought an equipment, which was not delivered two days after the estimated date, and I contacted the seller, who returned the money to me. However the equipment arrived and I want to return the money to the seller. I don't have Paypal,...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

getting paid after sale

Inoticed five days after my customer recieved their item i still had not gotten paid for one of the two auctions that had sold. The one auction had the tracking number and the other of course did not because it was a combined shipping item i had give...

Resolved! Selling Coins

I received this message on Jan. 4: Starting January 13, 2021, sellers in the Coins & Paper Money categories, including Bullion, will be notified to register or will be activated for managed payments if you’ve already pre-registered. Sellers that are ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's Managed Pay ??? So The Greedy Controlling Cookie Monster Is Making Money With Ours Now !!

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 15+ YRS. WITH A PERFECT FEEDBACK RATING THE ENTIRE TIME AND THEY SOLD US ON PAYPAL FOR YEARS, UNTIL THEY CAME UP WITH ANOTHER PLAN TO MAKE SOME SERIOUS BANK WITH OUR OWN MONEY. US AS SELLERS WHO DO ALL THE WORK CONTINUE TO BE...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors