Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I got excited thinking Managed Payments was becoming like the old Paypal payment system, but .......

Today I saw the banner on the top of my Seller Hub, saying I can now get my payments sent to a debit card. Wow, 30 minutes or less for "available funds" to be ACTUALLY available for spending wherever you need to, like back in the good ol' Paypal days...

C4044CD9-812B-4735-8027-9D2F3D28CDD7_4_5005_c.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Paypal For Payments

Please bring back the PayPal customer payment option instead of just directly to your checking account. I got this message on my account. I take it as I can still recieve PayPal account payments due to how long I have been a member. Since 2002 it say...

How can I split payments.

I might win a auction bid and I'm wondering if I can pay with my credit card and the rest from by debit card?

updating bank info

why do you keep asking me for bank info even after I have submitted the same information 3 times...

Resolved! Payouts

Hi my funds are on hold I been a eBay seller for 12 years this July first time my funds are on hold they want me to provide a social insurance number of itin number well iam Canadian and don’t have these numbers so I guess they will never release the...

Payment on hold due to periodic performance review

Hi, I sold a gaming laptop on eBay. And I was meant to get my payout by tomorrow… but now eBay has put a hold on my payout. and now eBay is conducting a periodic review on my item. does anyone know how long this process takes to get resolved? and is ...

10EE95AE-0ED3-413F-9C69-9ED5EEDB48EB.jpeg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! eBay is a total scam

I don't understand how people sell items and still make any money. eBay is the biggest scam out there. I have been on eBay since the start, way back when. It was simple, small insertion fee, small final value fee. It's been a long time since I needed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 47 replies
  • 38 helpful

Buyers not paying but placing bids...

Hello! I have had several buyers placing bids on my items but never sending payment. I am waiting the 4 day grace period as asked but this is getting a little ridiculous. I'm losing potential customers with an item on hold waiting for payment. Does a...

Resolved! Payment Method

Hello, I am very new to this platform. Can anyone help me and let me know which payment method is best for online shopping. Thank you

Most Marked as Helpful Authors