Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How does Ebay charge a fee on taxes

The seller no longer receives the taxes from sales. So how can a fee be charged on money that a seller does not receive. Ebay is ripping us off now. Sad. This policy needs to be reviewed.

Payments Not Processed

I have been selling and buying on eBay for 20 years. I attempted a purchase today using a credit card stored on eBay. Received an email from eBay "You need to resend your payment ", I used a second stored credit card - same result. I attempted to pay...

this new payout system SUCKS !!!!!!!!

What the hell is this crap, get your money 5 days ( AFTER ) a buyer receives their purchase, a seller needs THEIR money to operate ? BRING BACK PAYPAL !

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

"Looks like something's wrong. Please try again"

Trying to list items and I keep getting this error message (Looks like something's wrong. Please try again later). Tried using different servers, rebooted compter, modem, and router. Nothing works. I guess eBay doesn't want me to make them money anym...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Micro deposits?

I’ve always used the same bank account for my payouts. Last week I randomly received two micro deposits in my account. Why would EBay need to verify the account again? Should I be worried that someone accessed my eBay account or that there’s somethin...

Available funds

I’m wondering if someone could help, I have recently sold something on eBay my funds were on hold then yesterday made available expected a pay out to my bank account today it now shows no available funds and says it’s been paid into account yet I hav...

eBay error message while paying with Mastercard

Please check your payment details or use a different payment option. The above is the error message I keep receiving from eBay when I try to use my Mastercard. I've tried so many times by now the card is probably blocked. I know there's nothing wrong...

I just got scammed

The guy told me that the item was unavailable but still took my money and created a shipping label that has no tracking

Item not as described fee

I am being charged an item as not as described fee in managed payments in addition to the other fees.I don't see any items not as described in my Top Rated account.This is a fairly large fee and it is on all my sold listings since I have been in Mana...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! How to view sales from before Managed Payments

So Managed Payments started in early June for me, and I've been trying to get my selling history from before then to import into QuickBooks, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access that data. All of the reports that I can generate, a...

Can't Pay..

Because of the situation of my country,I can not pay by some debit card of me...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors