Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Source of payouts

I have a banking account registered on my account. I am issuing a refund but the fee on that refund is not taken from that account. Instead, it asks to add another payment method. Is that right? Thanks

payments methods

Please inform me about payment methods because it seems that paypall does't work. I just register and it seems that the only way to get paid is debit or credit card. what is happening when someone does't want to give this information.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why aren't my eBay Available funds available to pay for eBay purchase?

Why can't I use available funds on eBay when I sell something to buy something on eBay? I think it's wrong to have to wait for the money to be "paid out" to a bank account, only to have to use the same bank account to buy something on eBay. I'm sure ...

Resolved! 1099 form when I haven't hit the sales threshold

Is there a way to check my net sales and losses on Ebay even if I didn't hit the 200 transaction or $20k threshold. I'd still like to claim the losses and see what Federal and State Taxes were withheld so I can file. I didn't sell 20k but I put alot ...

Resolved! Paypal

Can someone other then me SUGGEST ebay lets us sell with Paypal again!! Ii've been selling with Paypal on for 17 years on here. No i Can't? I do NOT want to give bank account info!

Randomly got 2 micro deposits last night

I woke up this morning to emails from 4am from my bank asking to confirm 2 small deposits. Two deposits of a few cents each were made from eBay. Now I remember this happening a while back when I had to set up managed payments. But why would it happen...

DONT SELL ON EBAY

I been with ebay for 11 years started selling 2 week ago i sold 7 items all my buyers got there items out of no where my account gets restricted and all my payement get placed on hold ebay ask for invoices and tracking number i send ebay the invoice ...

Card debited but the order didn't go through

This incident occurred yesterday, so i was shopping on ebay and i added a phone that caught my eye to my cart, once in the checkout page, i entered all my credentials including my card info, when i clicked "confirm and pay" i had an error saying ther...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Phone Verification Failed

Hello! I'm trying to get my account set up for eBay managed payments so I can start selling again, and I'm running into problems with getting my account verified. I used to sell a lot on eBay and then took a bit of a hiatus. During which, they switch...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors