Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Currency conversion refund short

Purchased in US $ for delivery to Bangkok. Ebay's courier company lost the shipment. Get refund currency has moved and I am now out of pocket. How come I am the only one who paid a price for non-delivery of goods? The seller did their job, I as the p...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Waiting for refunds

Good day i am waiting over one month for a refund of over $500 i am not getting any help from eBay in solving this issue please help

Ebay won’t verify my identity !

I’ve been on ebay for about a year now and all of the sudden ebay sent me a banner saying that i need to update my account to keep receiving payouts. My payouts have been on hold for more than a week now when I already updated my information like 20 ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Paypal closed my account, need to use other payment

Paypal closed my account for absolutly no reason, i did nothing wrong. I am unable to use paypal, they will not reverse their decision. Can i still sell on ebay? is there other payment methods? if so, wheredo i go to make sure no one uses paypal.( ca...

Microdeposits

I've been selling on ebay for a long time. Does anyone know why ebay would all of the sudden need to verify my bank account by making two microdeposits? The note on the order page said instructions would be sent via email, but I haven't received an e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Supported Banks

So a few months ago my Business Bank was purchased by another bank and changed routing numbers. While eBay supported this bank just fine before they refuse to do so now. As im sure some of you know getting a new business account isnt just a simple ta...

el rembolso no a llegado

buen dia tengo un inconveniente con un reembolso a mi targeta pues no a llegado . ademas segun mi experiencia como comprador de varios sitios web la targeta siempre rechaza los reembolsos como podriamos solucionar ese inconveniente para recibir mi di...

Can't link bank account for payouts

I spent nearly all day yesterday, (05/02/22), on the phone and chatting online with multiple eBay personnel in various departments and none of them could find a reason why it won't connect or even really help me get my bank account to link to my sell...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors