cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant I see my managed payments page anymore?

I have not received a payment this week. Which is odd. I usually get then monday through friday. Now when I click on "payments" It does not take me to my managed payments page. It takes me to the page where I should sign up for managed payment. Does anyone know why this happened or what is going on?

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

I'm guessing the page has crashed.........been overloaded by people trying to check to see if their payments were sent out today.......Mine haven't and from what I read.......no, either daily or wkly, payouts have been made....

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

Just another typical day on Fee Bay, screw the sellers getting the to them.

I have $127.00 that should have been sent the last 2 days and NOTHING!!!

They can even post something telling us they have issues!!

Message 3 of 25
latest reply

Pages are down and so the payment!, I receive daily payments and October 2nd was the last time I received!

No communication at all, had to find out the hard way!

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

oh brother!

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 5 of 25
latest reply

The same is happening to me but I have mine set for 1 weekly payout on Tues. Ebay got their money and now I want mine. I knew this MP thing would be a fiasco like every other thing ebay touches.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

Same here, it takes forever to load and then shows a screen for me to sign up even though I am already in MP.

Ebay is a huge part of my business but at this point not sure how much longer they can go on like this.

It really appears to me they have a cash flow problem, the whole company is Mickey Mouse.

Message 7 of 25
latest reply

I can't access my page either. It just times out. Very frustrating since I only receive a payout once a week.

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

I can see it either, I have several hundred dollars in limbo...and not so much as as we are working on it message.  Funny how I never ever had a problem like this in 10 years with paypal.  My sales the last 30 hours are also at zero which may or may not have anything to do with it!

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

Payouts are working- deposits were made for me 10/5 and 10/6. Check your bank. Yes, 'payment' tab is glitching, but deposits are in bank. 

Regarding Shipping- go to Seller Hub; scroll down to 'View my ebay selling' - will take you to 'old school' listings of items sold- print each from there. 

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

Just checked my bank. No deposits for me since Oct 2nd. It only takes one day for my banks to get the deposit.  And no notifications from Ebay saying they sent a payout. 

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

Me Too, no payment sent1 UGH and my payment page doesn't load..

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

Just checked bank, nothing?

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

Same issues here; page has crashed, no payments went through the last few days; no returned calls from eBay.

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

Why is there no eBay representative answering this question on this page or in an announcement somewhere? Most of us are fairly responsible people when kept up to speed. We all understand the MP at the latest level is new and highly expanded in scope.  Just keep us up to date and a lot of "eBay's CUSTOMERS" will be far less anxious.

Message 15 of 25
latest reply