cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payouts

For the past 3 months I have been receiving daily payouts with no issues. This morning I receive a e-mail from ebay saying that they could not send my payout and may be a problem with my bank.  Ebay, there is no problem with my bank and as usual the problem is on your end.  I have been waiting for this to happen because everything ebay trys is a disaster.  I had paypal for years and never had any issues receiving my money.  Typical ebay. I am so tired of this nonsense!!

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: Payouts

Exactly the same here. I suppose eBay will work it out. I’m happy my payout for today was tiny and not more. 

Message 16 of 52
latest reply

Glad it's not just me...

Message 17 of 52
latest reply

My thoughts exactly!

Message 18 of 52
latest reply

same here, payout went through yesterday, and not today recieved the same message. Of course its not a small amount of money. All of my information is correct.

Message 19 of 52
latest reply

& also when I look up payouts on ebay the page is blank---major malfunction

Message 20 of 52
latest reply

Yep, same problem here. It seems like once a week, there is a glitch. Would love if ebay used their massive profits to actual upgrade the experience on their site. Hopefully this will get resolved quickly. What a joke.

Message 21 of 52
latest reply

It would be a really good time for ebay/adyen to put out some information about this other than you guys need to check with your bank.

Message 22 of 52
latest reply

Same here.

Would really like to hear from eBay on this.

Message 23 of 52
latest reply

This happened on my very first payout. I paused my store until it's figured out.

Somehow I think there's a disconnect with Ebay and there own system. I just snipped this:Capture.JPG

Message 24 of 52
latest reply

Same issue here this morning, very frustrating.

Message 25 of 52
latest reply

@mezmarijewelbox wrote:

Also, to add assault to the injury, no support is currently available. Their live chat says' not available, and their call back number also says' "not available at this time"  

*insult

Message 26 of 52
latest reply

Yes, can not access Payouts page either. 

Message 27 of 52
latest reply

Experiencing the same issue here. I just got off the phone with my bank and everything is fine on their end.

Message 28 of 52
latest reply

Same here. I get a small red exclamation point with "We ran into a problem. Please try again."..and it has been consistent the past hour.

I know it isn't what people want to hear, but I am sure this system is at its busiest right now than it has ever been. Times like these result in fixes that make it more stable down the road. Pay Pal used to have frequent problems 20 years ago.

Message 29 of 52
latest reply

This is why many were apprehensive about this program. Once the Buyer pays the Seller for an item thru a dedicated payment processor with no other interests makes sense. Switching from that to a multi platform fourth party, Giant Corporate entity, is going to be a problem. Holding on to payments to pay for burgeoning new projects or operating budget shortfalls, is going to be REALLY tempting.

Message 30 of 52
latest reply