cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payout date scheduled?

Does anyone else have no payout date scheduled but available funds?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Yes, on both of my accounts. I’m super confused. We probably missed an update but I haven’t heard anything about it.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Same here.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Anything for you guys? I'm still having this issue.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello guys, I have the same problem, my last payment was on March 17th, there was a payment scheduled for March 18th, but it just disappeared, my sales are accumulating and there was no more payment schedule currently I have more than 300 dollars available but there is no forecast to send the payment to my Payoneer account 😞

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Hello all,

I too can report that I’m having the exact same issue. Any luck?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

I called about it and was told they had a problem and were working on it but it has been several days and no payment is scheduled.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Got nothing for you. Head back to camp.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

I've got the same thing. I just called and spoke with a customer service agent who said it's a known issue affecting many accounts and hopefully I'll still get my weekly payout tomorrow. "Hopefully". ☹️

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Me too, since last week.  I called and got some story about a system glitch, the young lady said it was global and they are working on it.  They asked me to change from weekly to monthly or bi weekly. Sounds sort of fishy to me. Wonder if they are having cash flow problems, holding our payouts for longer may help them, but not us.  

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Uh...they better get it worked out since they have our money...

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened a support ticket on the 20th of March and I was a little lucky, because on the 21st the payment schedules appeared again, but unfortunately I couldn't receive it yet because now there is another error that says: "Your payouts are currently blocked. To fix this, check your payout method info and make any needed updates to your account details."
the funny thing is that I didn't change anything either in my Payoneer account or in my Ebay account and until the 17th of March I was receiving normally, but now these errors appear, naturally I opened another ticket and I'm waiting for the answer, if If I have any news, I'll come back here to let you know 😉

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

the response to my support ticket was similar to the response you received, but the attendant did not ask to place payments on a weekly or biweekly basis, I really found this strange.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I woke up and my payout happened as usual.  Still said "no payout scheduled" last night so it is yet another glitch on eBay 😕

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Had payouts scheduled for tomorrow now it just available funds with no date for payout any help please 

Message 15 of 16
latest reply