cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed payments

I am trying to return to selling on eBay after 3 years away.  My account is active for buying and I have bought regularly during this period.  I have held that account without incident for 11 years.  My personal info is verified on my page but I cannot get beyond the phone verification to submit my social and bank account.  Nine agents later,  they have filed a ticket with IT and told me to try again in 5 days.  I was also informed that this is a software glitch and up to eBay to fix.  Any suggestions for me?  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Managed payments

Anonymous
Not applicable

Present your dilemma to eBay for Business on Facebook, they kick butt and solve problems.

They are also U.S. based reps and speak English.

After your paragraph, provide your eBay ID, email address, and zip code.....otherwise they will ask for it.

They usually reply immediately, or early next day if you contact them late, but lately it has taken 24-48 hrs.

They are the most reliable way to contact eBay and get problems resolved.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Managed payments

To enroll in Managed Payments you need to provide checking account (routing# ONLY) and social security# (for tax purposes).     Important thing is NAME on your checking account and social security card and EBAY account must be EXACT MATCH (otherwise application may be denied).   No nicknames allowed.

Not sure what could be causing the glitch you are experiencing.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Managed payments

@Anonymous wrote:

Present your dilemma to eBay for Business on Facebook, they kick butt and solve problems.

They are also U.S. based reps and speak English.

After your paragraph, provide your eBay ID, email address, and zip code.....otherwise they will ask for it.

They usually reply immediately, or early next day if you contact them late, but lately it has taken 24-48 hrs.

They are the most reliable way to contact eBay and get problems resolved.

Facebook won't handle questions on MP.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Managed payments

@caldreamer 

Is there a red flag on your Seller Hub that tells you Mp requires more information from you?

REad this as it may help you zero in on the problem.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments-Resources/Have-questions-about-payments-Check-out-this-post-f...

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member
Message 5 of 5
latest reply