cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments

Well, If the goal was to discourage sellers from selling  their items on this site. Then CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have succeeded. Why would we wait 7 business days to actually get paid for our sold items?? You claim 2 days for payment to clear to prevent fraudulent credit card  and bank charges. Then that means we should wait to ship sold items until payment clears which does me no good because I ship same or next day. But that is not all. After those 2-3 business days we have to wait another 3-4 business days before we actually get paid from you. You have completely wrecked the payment system to better fit you financial gain. We didn't, and don't need you to manage our payments. It worked just fine before and now it is wrecked. You have already proven to me this is a task you can't handle when it takes 7 days to get paid for our sold items. You have made selling on your site inconvenient. Thank you for such a wonderful fix to an issue that was never even there....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Managed Payments

I would love not to sell on ebay, but it is the only venue that has the traffic for what I sell. I've had a few buyers here buy from another site I sell on, but nothing like they do here.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply