cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments Skipping Payout for October 6th?

@Anonymous  tyler@ebay  Please explain why there is no payout scheduled for today.

We are on daily payouts, over $3,000 in available funds, nowhere near that much in "held" money from returns.  What is going on here?!

nopayout.jpg

If this is related to the tech problems yesterday, eBay needs to communicate that NOW! Update the System Status Page, post something on the announcements, send an email to every seller in Managed Payments - do something, don't just leave us hanging.

Message 1 of 84
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm set up with weekly payouts. A few observations-

1. Every Tuesday- if I look at the Payments page before my payout is sent- I see the same thing in the OP where it says next payout next week and last payout last week. I just assumed that's because the payment for that day is already in the batch process but not yet through which is why that day's date doesn't show. A timing issue. Once the payout is through the page updates so it says next payout next week and last payout today. It's like that every week.

2. I used to get my payout e-mail alert every Tuesday morning between 6 and 7 am like clockwork until MP let in a whole bunch of people this summer. Now it's very inconsistent- sometimes I still get the e-mail early and other days not until noon. Today it came at noon.

3. There was one Tuesday a few weeks ago where I didn't think my payout would come through at all. Finally the Payouts page updated and the e-mail came through around 10 pm. I just went back to look and that was on Sept 8.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 70 of 84
latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Mine is exactly like this...typically my largest payment of the week.

Message 2 of 84
latest reply

@sansgirlygirl  - exactly! This is all the weekend money that is already way to slow to get to us with normal processing times.  This is ridiculous.

Message 3 of 84
latest reply

I am on weekly payouts and my transfer was supposed to happen this morning but it's showing my next payout is next week?  What gives?  Why is eBay skipping a week???

Message 4 of 84
latest reply

Me too I was going to call but will follow this.  Super annoyed as I have been shipping out very quickly and working hard.  

Message 5 of 84
latest reply

Yes, appears all the MP payouts supposed to happen early this morning just got skipped. For the weekly payout sellers that's going to be a big issue. 

Can anyone find an announcement on the site? It's certainly an announcement worthy fiasco.    

Message 6 of 84
latest reply

Apparently it is everyone.  Mine is the same.   I can't find eBay addressing this anywhere.

Message 7 of 84
latest reply

I didn't notice the Next payout date yesterday, but I DID notice this morning that money  that was Available for transfer yesterday did NOT get picked up at 1:00am PST this morning to start the process to go to my bank.  I was planning on that money to be in my bank account by tomorrow morning.

eBay - sellers DEPEND on every dollar these days to arrive so they can pay their bills.  Why was a transfer SKIPPED????? 

Message 8 of 84
latest reply

No announcements, system status page is all green still. 

https://www.ebay.com/sts 

20201005_122816.jpg

Message 9 of 84
latest reply

Add me to the list.  I have weekly payouts and it does look like today's payout will be skipped.

Message 10 of 84
latest reply

Also having this problem, dependent upon funds being paid out when they are supposed to be. Not receiving all my funds from my weekend sales is going to ruin my financial situation this week.

Looking for an answer like the rest of everyone here.

Message 11 of 84
latest reply

I see.  You have to get a loan through them to get the money that is already owed to you....

Message 12 of 84
latest reply

@csbbct wrote:

I didn't notice the Next payout date yesterday, but I DID notice this morning that money  that was Available for transfer yesterday did NOT get picked up at 1:00am PST this morning to start the process to go to my bank.  I was planning on that money to be in my bank account by tomorrow morning.

eBay - sellers DEPEND on every dollar these days to arrive so they can pay their bills.  Why was a transfer SKIPPED????? 

@csbbct  - the Payments tab was inaccessible for a good part of the day yesterday, but when it did come back up it was showing next payout October 6th for us.  I made sure to look over all of our Managed Payments info to make sure everything was correct after whatever technical snafu happened yesterday.

So my guess is when they went to run the payouts early this AM, they ran into some kind of issue and then just bumped it back a day with absolutely no notice to anyone.

If that's the case, then who knows if we will actually get a payout tomorrow or if it will be "bumped" again. That would require eBay proactively communicating with us and giving us accurate information - I am not going to hold my breath on that one. 🙄

Message 13 of 84
latest reply

@valueaddedresource wrote:

No announcements, system status page is all green still. 

https://www.ebay.com/sts 

20201005_122816.jpg

Sorry, it looks like my previous link to the system status page isn't working right.  Here is the correct link for anyone looking for it. https://www.ebay.com/sts 

Message 14 of 84
latest reply

@charles_payments

brian@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

Someone needs to seriously look into starting the batch process that usually begins at 1:00am PST to kick off and run during the day TODAY instead of waiting for the next run.  I thought I had it bad losing a daily transfer but sellers with weekly transfers were affected by this glitch even worse as they will not get their money for another week unless someone DOES THE RIGHT THING HERE!

Message 15 of 84
latest reply