cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments Site Glitch - eBay thinks I just registered

We registered before the July 15th deadline, were activated on August 7th and have been operating normally under Managed Payments ever since.

This is what I get today when I try to click on the Payments tab. 🙄

MP10-5.jpg

tyler@ebay  @Anonymous  What is going on here?!

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Tried reloading and now it's just a blank page.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Same here- glitch.

We will be back to our regular scheduled programming shortly....

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

ebays the famous glitch zone lol ! Yet they want to have me allow them to manage my money !! rolmao !!!

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

would help if they would notify there Mp being down.

I suspect they are trying to do an update to correct problems.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

if ebay is going to be handling the sellers money there should NEVER be any kind of a glitch ! Never di I ever have any kind of problem with pay pal ! But then they had their @#$% together !!

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

And of course the eBay System Status page shows everything is fine, nothing to see here. 🙈

https://www.ebay.com/sts

system105.jpg

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

@muskingum_relics wrote:

ebays the famous glitch zone lol ! Yet they want to have me allow them to manage my money !! rolmao !!!

Oct. 31

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

I'm getting the same thing.  I also ran into other issues trying to access the payments tab.  For example, I was redirected to ebay.co.uk (I started on - and only ever use - ebay.com) then "welcomed" to seller hub and required to take a tutorial (I've been on Seller Hub for years).  Then, the all-too-frequent "It's not you. It's us." error message.  Then, the top navigation banner loads, but everything below is totally blank.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

I've had the same problem today, can't open the payments tab, it either comes up with the successfully registered page or is just blank, no idea what payments are due to me. I think they had over £120 sat as pending but can't even check. Clicking on other tabs sometimes takes me to either the dutch version of ebay or the US version - absolute shambles! I worked in IT as a developer for over 20yrs and this site is so full of bugs, seems like nothing is tested before release!

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@valueaddedresource wrote:

And of course the eBay System Status page shows everything is fine, nothing to see here. 🙈

system105.jpg

That's because the status page is a high-level joke. Billing and payouts are working fine which is why there's a green check. It's the Seller Hub Payments page that's down- a "display issue" is what we'll likely hear back from eBay. 🙄 

There's no section on the status page for Seller Hub issues which is why this problem isn't displaying there. They have a section for the Home Page, but not for Seller Hub. Makes perfect sense to me leaving Seller Hub off that page. /sarcasm

My Payments page has been going back and forth from a blank page, the registration message seen in the OP and an "it's not you, it's us" message.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

@coffeebean832 wrote:

system105.jpg

That's because the status page is a high-level joke. Billing and payouts are working fine which is why there's a green check. It's the Seller Hub Payments page that's down- a "display issue" is what we'll likely hear back from eBay. 🙄 

There's no section on the status page for Seller Hub issues which is why this problem isn't displaying there. They have a section for the Home Page, but not for Seller Hub. Makes perfect sense to me leaving Seller Hub off that page. /sarcasm

My Payments page has been going back and forth from a blank page, the registration message seen in the OP and an "it's not you, it's us" message.

@coffeebean832  I would think anything related to Seller Hub would fit very neatly under "Selling" as those of us using it can't do much in regard to "selling" unless we go through the Hub. 😉  I guess that level of logic escapes eBay programmers.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

I guess that level of logic escapes eBay programmers.

eBay programming is anything and everything BUT logical. We all know that.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Now we've moved on to this.  I can think of a few choice German words to describe what I think of eBay right now - but they would be NSFW. 😂

Screenshot 2020-10-05 133603.jpg

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

I got my regular page after three tries.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply