cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO CHANGE MY BILLING ADDRESS ?

Hi

I have a problem with changing my billing address in my account 

I moved to another country from the one when I first made my ebay account but still within EU.

but now when I need to pay ebay selling fee by my credit card  a message pops out that i need to change my billing address because it does not match with the billing address in my account and card!!!!

MY OLD CREDIT CARD EXPERIED SO I TRY TO UPADTE IT BUT AS ABOVE THE MESSAGE POPS UP. 

So I went to my account and wanted to change the country it will not let me that option is grayed out.

I wrote to EBAY what can be done and the response was was very vague  IN A WAY VERY RUDE. they wrote I have to close my account and start a new one. To me that's **bleep** because i used the account when I moved 5 (five) years back, this happened just this year and before nobody cared that my card is issued in another country  and has a different address!!!! when I explained that to ebay they wrote back that there is a different.

law in EU nad because of that I have to have the same billing address as when I registered my account and on my card . THis is absurd!!!  

I have over one thousand positive feedbak and now they tell me CLOSE THE ACCOUNT !!!!

PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I GET OUT OF THIE SITUATION BECAUSE EBAY DOESNT GIVE **bleep** ABOUT IT.

GREG

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0