cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome!

Please post an introduction when you join.  Tell us how long you have been selling, what types of items you sell, and what you would like to get out of group discussion.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome!

Hello and greetings from Sacramento.  I've been a member of eBay for many years and, like most people, started selling whatever I had around home.

I remarried in 2009 and my wife and I were priveleged to having attended the HUGE eBay workshp run by Adam Ginsberg and his staff in Spring 2013.  We both learned a lot and  are currently growing out eBay business.

I look forward to meeting many of you in hopes we can share our experiences!

mackenzie

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Welcome!

Hello, have a locker full of stuff to clean out, very green behind the ears to selling here, have bought a few things here and there. With a full time job and several course loads to deal with I don't have tons of time to deal with all the issues I'm reading about in the (bad) reviews. Any and all advice and encouragment is greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Welcome!

Hi,  I'm Deb from Rocklin and as you can see I've spent a very large chunk of my life on Ebay.

I am looking for a place/group to talk about Ebay and selling and getting imput from others when I could really use it.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Welcome!

So, this board is just dead, no moderator, no nothing?

Does anyone know hoe to change that?

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Welcome!

Greetings from the Bay Area.

I am a single dad with three boys and I recently opened up an eBay store. In my store you will find collectables, men's clothing and home and garden decor. My background, I was a supervisor for a major retailer for many years and then I was informed my possition was no longer available. In addition to the eBay store, I also have a webstore with home and garden decor.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Welcome!

Hi eBayers,

I have been selling on eBay for a year and a half. I sell mostly clothes, some jewelry and collectibles, and small hard goods. I would love to find a group in my area to meet with and have some community. This is my full time job, and it gets lonely sometimes...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Welcome!

I'm not sure if this is allowed (hopefully it is) but I run a group on facebook for resellers; mostly moms but anyone is welcome. slight_smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WININGResellerMOMS

~ Anna

Message 8 of 8
latest reply