cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need third party vendor to help me sell online ?

Hi,

I belive there are many third party organzations which help sellers starting from creating online stores to managing it .

Can you please suggest me recommended org ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

They are called Trading Assistants. Look on the Site Map.

As I understand it, there are a lot fewer than there used to be, because selling is harder and more expensive than most members think.

Expect to pay about 40% of the selling price, plus eBay and Paypal fees for the service. Most TAs will also want to have the item in their hands so they can ship promptly on purchase.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

reallynicestamps wrote:

They are called Trading Assistants. Look on the Site Map.

As I understand it, there are a lot fewer than there used to be, because selling is harder and more expensive than most members think.

Expect to pay about 40% of the selling price, plus eBay and Paypal fees for the service. Most TAs will also want to have the item in their hands so they can ship promptly on purchase.

The Trading Assitants program died awhile back - sometime last year, I believe.  Ebay took it off.  Now they have eBay Valet........

eBay Valet is a simple way to sell your stuff on eBay. Valets (third party processing partners) sell your items on your behalf—doing everything from taking item photos, writing the item description, answering buyer questions, shipping the items, and collecting and processing your payment. For items that sell, you'll receive 70% of the proceeds.

http://sellforme.ebay.com/home?_trksid=p2059161.l5350

They also have stores in some areas called iSold It - you can google for locations. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply