New Sellers Seeking Help Long Time eBayers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Seller a little overwhelmed by all these rules, strategies, and seller tools. Any tips?

Hi there! I am very new to selling but love finding little treasures so wanted to try out ebay. I have sold with facebook in the past. I am just so overwhelmed though by Ebay. It is rather confusing at times! I have decided I need to slow down and st...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Can I mention in a listing what I do with proceeds ?

Ive been selling from my own ecommerce site for 20 yrs but Im relatively new to selling on Ebay. Wow. Have times changed.... My question is very specific. I do not intend on putting a link to another site in any listing. But here is what I want to sa...

Hello I need help step by step for selling a vintage NFL type Rams Jacket.

I have only sold a few items in the past. The Facebook groups just tell me I should not be selling a big ticket item without many little sales under my belt. They say I will be scammed. Please help me walk through how to word an list this item. Thank...

How to change amounts of items when trying to offer discounts for buying multiple items on same sale

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read my question. Unfortunately I have a lot of sports cards that are of low value but still would like to market them because there are the same cards being sold on ebay already. So I've decided to offer individu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors