cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOOKING FOR EBAY SELLER IN CANADA

Hi there!

I'm looking for a Canadian Ebay Seller becasue ....

I have a really random and crazy, crazy request: I want to buy an item on Forever 21 Canada's website (a set of elastic hairbands, of all things), but they won't ship to a US address (and unfortunately, the US site doesn't carry the ones that I want any longer). Soooo...here is my crazy question: I'm looking for an ebay seller in Canada that would be willing to purchase these for me on Forever 21's canadian site, post them on eBay, and then I would buy them and pay for shipping + any eBay fees you would incur. I could even send you a good faith 'deposit' payment via PayPal in advance. (I have an excellent ebay rating, too, so please check that out.)
Here is a link to the hairbands and I'd love 2 sets:
http://www.forever21.com/CA/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=activewear_accessories&ProductID=10...
Thanks so much for your consideration!! I know this is quite unusual, but I couldn't think of any other avenue other than ebay to accomplish this! 🙂

Sincerely,
Cathy

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Post your request on the ebay Canada site.  You can also contact a seller from a listing in Canada for a similar item and ask them to get it for you and list on ebay. 

http://www.ebay.ca/

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I will post there--thank you SO much!  (I did ask a couple of sellers with similar items from F21, but they thought I was crazy.)  🙂

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I don't think you're crazy - and if I was in Canada I would do it for you.  Years ago I used to do similar things for buyers all over the world.  good luck. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Aw, thanks angelgirl327--you are super nice!!!  I know, I feel the same way...I'd do it for someoen else in a heartbeat.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply