cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help real bad, going nuts here

Anyone please tell me about dropshipping from china, so many sellers there, and so many scammers, any recommendations and how to get free samples from anyone you recommend, dont gave to be free but dont want to spent lots of money without checking the quality of their stuff and building some trust first, any recommendations, suggestions or a seller from china that you recommend, thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@jeo73 wrote:

Anyone please tell me about dropshipping from china, so many sellers there, and so many scammers, any recommendations and how to get free samples from anyone you recommend, dont gave to be free but dont want to spent lots of money without checking the quality of their stuff and building some trust first, any recommendations, suggestions or a seller from china that you recommend, thanks in advance

Most sellers will not share who they get their supplies/items from.   And dropshipping is a deep pit of possible problems - especially from China.    I wouldn't suggest doing it.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If you are from the US, I would find a dropshipper from the US.

A lot of China dropshippers never ship anything and it would be your account that takes a hit.

If you want to order from China, I'd suggest buying it, then listing it when or if you get it.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

KISS.

Don't dropship.

The only winner is the supplier.

Look in your local Yellow Pages. The companies in there have actually been in business for a while.

An online 'wholesaler' could throw up a website today and be gone an hour after you send in your money.

Look for manufacturers, especially those with a shop for seconds, liquidators, jobbers, wholesalers.

Make an appointment. Keep the appointment.

Be ready to spend money.

Most will take credit cards which gives you 30 days to pay for your stock.

You are looking for end of lines, returns, deadstock, and job lots.

Choose a company that deals in a product you know.

SELL WHAT YOU KNOW; KNOW WHAT YOU SELL.

If you are a plumber, sell plumbing supplies. If you are a hairdresser sell beauty products.

(Watch out for best before dates on cosmetics).

If you can't give a sales tax number, you will pay more for your stock.

If you are not asked for  sales tax number, you are being charged retail and can't make any money.

You can probably find the Yellow Pages in the local public library.

You really do want the paper copy.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply