cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am seeking advice on where to find wholesale fashion clothing.

I am looking to expand my ebay store and want to add some fashion clothing. Any advice on wholesale clothing and where to buy? In persons? Online? Thanks so much for ANY advice in this area.

Cheers.

Marc Burgess

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Marc,

Do to my upcoming retirement I’m going to sell my complete inventory of first quality, name brand clothing, primarily, but not limited to, Mens dress and casual new and pre-owned shirts/coats pants, ie: Brook's Brothers, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Columbia,Tommy Bahama, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Dockers, Axist, L.L. Bean, Jos. A. Bank, Woolrich, Izod, Alexander Julian, Tommy Bahama, Gap, Croft & Barrow, Jamaica Jaxx, Orvis, American Eagle, Camp, Fishing Shirts, Chaps, Banana Republic, Polo, Filson Shirts, Shoes: Johnston & Murphy, Stacy Adams, Florsheim, Georgio Brutini, Rockport, Weejins, Dockers, Dexter, All the finest names in shirts, shoes etal. Approximately 3000 shirts, sweaters, pants, jackets, coats and a few pair of high end shoes. All at wholesale prices, a price that will allow you a 300% to 400% MARK-UP! The Wife has convinced me to finally retire and travel more. This is an excellent opportunity to grab an excellent supply of product at a very favorable investment. The inventory is located in Spring Lake, Michigan, 20 miles West of Grand Rapids. This is a great opportunity that's going to be gone soon! ! Thanks..…
Lew Hunt
Spring Lake, MI8104410579

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If all the pictures failed to come thru(approx 10) e-mail me at klhmkt@yahoo.com

thanks

Lew-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply