cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one who ever dropship from china

Hi I am new here, I just started, thinking about dropship from China. Need  to know how? Any Ideas please?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@libfashion wrote:

Hi I am new here, I just started, thinking about dropship from China. Need  to know how? Any Ideas please?

Hi, @libfashion.

Dropshipping itself can be very iffy. Chineese dropshipping can be even worse.

Here's why:

1. The junk stuff from China is never made very well - it's from China, we all know how cheaply made Chineese stuff is.
  2. Shipping/hindling time - Most items take about a month to arrive from the US from China. Buyers are going to wonder what is taking the item so long. You don't know how long the Chineese supplier is going to take to ship the items, they may wait a month before they ship them. For this reason, you have to put in a long handling time, and never will be Top Rated.
  3. Who knows if they speak English - Who knows if the company supplying you will even be able to speak English. If they do, their grammar skills are probably terrible.

It is completely up to you, but there is my reasons why finding a suppier in China would be a bad idea.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

dropshipping has many, many problems.  Selling items from China has many, many problems.  Not a good combo, IMO. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply