cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross stitch quilt flowers, does this have a name?

Hi,

I am hoping someone might be able to tell me if this quilt pattern has a particular

name, if not, do you know what these flowers are called?

Thank you for looking!

JenniferIMG_4150.jpgIMG_4152.JPGIMG_4154.JPGIMG_4155.JPGIMG_4159.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I found some Whig Rose patterns that look very similar to this, but this has more of a pom pom

corners.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It is just so slow around here, hard to get answers. Sorry, I can't help you. But if it were mine and I wanted to list, I would just say blue cross stich floral pattern. Not much help, sorry! lol! Hopefully someone will come along with an answer.

meowmeow

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for checking in!  Yes, I might just need to leave it as flowers/floral for descriotion.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@jenzgems

It looks like a Blue Delft Floral pattern.

I googled Blue Delft Floral Quilt Pattern

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=5SFkWsylJpCasQWRxbGYDQ&q=blue+delf...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for that lead, some of thos patterns are very similar!  I also noticed that the

quilting on mine is hand stitched, not machine, so it might be slightly older than what

I originally thought.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Once upon a once you could buy kits with the cross stitches printed on fabric.  The printing would wash out when you were done.  You could buy sets of blocks and sets of edges so that you could make a quilt of whatever size you chose.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply