cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view count at 0

I'm not quite sure whether this is a technical issue or...

I just looked at my view count, and my listings have suddenly gone from __ to 0. The issue is not only happening on the app, but also on the classic site(on my laptop). Have I done something wrong, or is this a technical glitch? My items still show up when I search for them, and they still have followers. Has anyone experienced this? The only instances that I'm able to find of similar "happenings" are from 2012-2013.

Thanks,

BSmiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

view count at 0

Having the same issue.  Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch and we'll get back to normal soon!

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

My auction is no longer showing # of views. same here
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

My auctions are not showing page views or watchers, why?

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

Ebay has admitted there's a problem & theyre "working" on it. Been going on for several days
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

do you believe the views not showing can affect final value?

if i sue over the losses i believe they created the last 6 months do i have a chance at winning? new hope is a non profit business  not only are they doing ghis page view **bleep** as in showing false numbers but i have noticed names of buyers ebay allows to see the item to win it and are actually sending specific traffick in to buy that they know are returners.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

also the buyers names are family related names or targetted to get to me because they don't like me at ebay. i don't know why other than i'm very outspoken and a snitch on drug dealers and other stuff.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

One day I will have views showing and the next same items have 0. Getting very frustrated with this! 

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

Same here. ZERO views on ANY listings. Current date: 6/22/18

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

Wait a minute. What? Please explain.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

It appears to be a glitch not showing the hits, not that you are not getting views. You have had sales so something is working or is it specific listings you are having problems with?

energy flows where attention goes

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

Most of the view counters on my listings are showing 0 even with watchers. I called eBay today. They say it is their problem they have been working on since the beginning of June. So be patient, very patient.

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

Apparently its not affecting everyone everywhere. I had an issue one day last week and two days this week. I thought it was my redneck ISP (page taking too much time, so I got dashes instead of numbers). I have heard that some of the online selling venues are limiting the exposure of established sellers in an effort to maximise results of new sellers. By doing this, the venue keeps the interest (and income anuity) of new sellers. Which explains why I see the same item I have listed in a "sold" search for higher prices. I don't know if its true or not, does make a girl wonder if the two are related. I'm not a 20 yr seller so I don't get my exposure as limited as much, and so I don't see the same problems as frequently? I can hear Arsenio now, "Things that make you go hmmm.."

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

view count at 0

If you check the Selling Board, there are many threads about this.

Ebay is aware of it.

Actually, I think they announced yesterday that it was fixed.

Message 15 of 22
latest reply